Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Olympics 2012

Have you been cheering on Team Canada at the Olympics?  I have!  It is so exciting to be here in Great Britain during the Olympics.

One of the benefits of being such a small nation, is that the Olympic Games are happening all over the country, not just in London.  What does that mean for me - well just wait and see!

For now, I have completed some of the prepping for the Olympics layouts to share with you!

As you may remember on July 1, we went to Trafalgar Square in London for the day.  They had an Olympic Countdown timer and I HAD to have my picture taken with it!


I am doing an album about the Olympics and this is one of my pages.

We sent gifts home to Canada for the wonderful little people in our lives!  They were thrilled and I got some pictures back so I added a double page layout to my Olympic album of our Canadian contingent. They are solid gold in our books.


The medals are Cadbury chocolate and the books are appropriate age reading material regarding the London 2012 Olympics.  My eldest granddaughter Chloe was so excited that Canada won a Gold medal in trampolining!

On Saturday August 4th, we went to old Trafford to see Japan play Egypt in the Men's Quarter Final Football (Soccer) match.  The Canadian Women's team had beaten Team GB and were going to be playing in the Semi-Final at Old Trafford on Monday August 6.  So we got tickets!!!  But that is another post (I have to do the layout first)!

No comments:

Post a Comment