Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Everyone thinks we all live in the woods or igloos




Running off to the neighbourhood woods when I was a kid was all we could think about on a Saturday or Sunday. We used to build rafts with fallen trees, and get soaked when they didn't float. We spent countless hours catching polywogs. What a joy to come across a perfect trillium in the spring uncrushed by our feet. Playing hide and seek or building treeforts were everyday occurrences after supper.

There is a beautiful nature park in the middle of my city and I spend many days walking along my favourite trails. I love to come the beaver dam and try to find him. I had to do this digital layout to showcase how I feel about this place. It was also done as part of a challenge of walks on a board I frequent where the theme was "Lost".

1 comment: