Sunday, July 18, 2010

A new blog for Canadian Scrappers to Scrapbook about Canada

Hello Scrappin' Canucks!!

I thought it would be cool to start a new blog about all the things Canadian we scrapbook about - from sea to sea to sea!!!

I love travelling in this great country and I love all the things that we are uniquely Canadian for so this will be something of a diary of sorts of my travels in this great country.

I live in Ontario but Nova Scotia will always be home to me. Lots of family still live there. I have an Aunt and cousins in the Yukon and a brother in Edmonton so we are kinda spread out.

I would love for you to link your Canadian travel layouts (home or away) to this blog and share some of your own stories.

I am going to start off with a layout honouring my little granddaughter with a pic taken on Canada Day at the festivities in New Hamburg, ON.



Show me your Canada day layouts!!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout Tammy!! Congrats on the new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is most definitely a Canadian Princess! Adorable layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous new Blog Tammy. Love the Princess. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete